TOWN BOARD MEETING AGENDA PROCEDURE:
1. Send request to Supervisor for an item to be added to the agenda by Friday, 12:00PM prior to any Town Board Meeting.
2. The Tentative Agenda will then be emailed to the Town Board on Friday afternoon with a request for any additional items to be added to agenda no later than Monday, 12:00PM.
3. Agenda will be revised if needed and Agenda Packet will then be emailed to Town Board. Agenda Packet to include: Copies of correspondence (only on regular town board meeting agenda), resolutions, etc.
4. Meeting Packets will be posted on website (Reminder Box, TB Page and Calendar) and Facebook by Monday afternoon.
5. Meeting Invitation for google meet will be emailed to Town Board and posted on website and Facebook.
6. Any items received after Monday, 12:00PM, will be added to the next Town Board Meeting Agenda.
* July 15, 2021 Town Board Meetings resume "IN PERSON" New Crellin Park Pavilion
* July 1, 2021 TB WORKSHOP MEETING CANCELLED
*MORRIS/TOWN-CRELLIN PARK PROPOSAL
SPECIAL TOWN BOARD MEETING: June 10, 2021 @ 6:00PM
Agenda, Google Meet, Join By Phone: +1 518-672-1708 (PIN: 515209889#)
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by _RECORDID in Descending Order within category