A Special Town Board meeting is any meeting scheduled outside of the regular meetings which are held on the first and third Thursdays of each month at 6 PM.
The date, time and location of Special Town Board Meetings can be found on this page. Agendas for all Town Board meetings can be found on the Agenda Page.
SPECIAL TOWN BOARD MEETING NOTICES:
* July 26, 2019 @ 5:00PM, Town Hall, 488 SR 295, Chatham, NY
Purpose: Accept bids for Crellin Community Park Tennis Courts and Town Hall Roof
* July 11, 2019 @ 6:00PM, Town Hall, 488 SR 295, Chatham, NY
Purpose: Review of Question & Answer Forum meeting on July 8, 2019 on the
proposed Local Law P2 of 2019 and Town Board members meeting
with public on Tuesday July 9, 2019 and Wednesday July 10, 2019.
* July 8, 2019 @ 6:00PM, Tri-Village Firehouse, 111 CR13, Old Chatham, NY
Purpose: Questions & Answers on the proposed Local Law P2 (Zoning Codes)
* July 1, 2019 @ 6:00PM, Town Hall, 488 SR 295, Chatham, NY
Purpose: Review Crellin Park Pavilion Bids
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICES:
Click on the links below to view the notice in it's entirety.
* May 23, 2019 Zoning Code
* June 6, 2019 Local Law 3-19 Procurement Policy